At last Kabola, thank you

NMEA

Featured Posts

Finally they have built a boiler that is suited to smaller boats at 7kw and 500mm x 334mm x 318mm, looks of the same build quality as the big brothers and is rated for continual use. Sensibly priced but why on earth is it still low voltage AC powered, I know it only needs a small inverter but still...... I will certainly be specifying them.

Finally they have built a boiler that is suited to smaller boats at 7kw and 500mm x 334mm x 318mm, looks of the same build quality as the big brothers and is rated for continual use. Sensibly priced but why on earth is it still low voltage AC powered, I know it only needs a small inverter but still...... I will certainly be specifying them.

Richard,

Where does this beast outperform a Hurricane? They are, after all 12V.

Bob

edit FFS

Edited by lyraboat

Richard,

Where does this beast outperform a Hurricane? They are, after all 12V.

Bob

edit FFS

Probably no better or worse performance, just an extra grand left in your pocket against a Huricane.

Probably no better or worse performance, just an extra grand left in your pocket against a Huricane.

Ah! I hadn't checked out the price. Nice one.

Cheers

Bob

PS I'll bet it's quieter

Edited by lyraboat

My sold fuel stove doesn't need an inverter...

MtB

My diesel doesn't need a match. Auto starting, temperature control, no ash, etc. etc.

On the flip side though, nothing to cosy up to, but you can't have everything.

Bob

You got me all excited then, until I found out that it's power consumption is 255 watts. The Hurricane is 66watts.