Blacking

Degu

Featured Posts

Just a quick question on blacking, are the bottom of boats blacked?

If yes how do they black the whole of the bottom? I mean the boat must be resting on something (unless levitation has finally been achieved) so do these bits get missed or are the supports moved?

If no then why is the bottom not blacked?

No chance in most drydocks,not enough clearance .If it has not been done for years it will probably need sand blasting .Did one done once .Had to be done hanging from a crane.about 8ft in the air .Felt very dodgy working underneath .No point in blacking over rust,weed,mussels etc.

Just a quick question on blacking, are the bottom of boats blacked? Yes and no, your choice

If yes how do they black the whole of the bottom? I mean the boat must be resting on something (unless levitation has finally been achieved) so do these bits get missed No or are the supports moved? Yes

If no then why is the bottom not blacked? because if the facilities are unsuitable, it's a pain in the ass back

Always had my boats bottom blacked

The place I always use is: http://www.debdalewharf.co.uk/

No connection other than satisfied customer.