Bimble Solar

leeco

Featured Posts

UPDATE........The panels have arrived, we now have SOLAR!!! (or will do when Dave gets them hooked up)

Delivery company received the panels on Monday and had them delivered to our boat yesterday evening around 7:30 PM, driver said he had 3 more deliveries to do before he finished!!

So, although loads of peeps seem to have had problems with the delivery company Bimble use, it was not the case with us. Bimble simply sold us panels they did not have in stock and the 7 week delay in receiving our order boiled down to the manufacturer falling behind and Bimble selling something they didn't have in stock to sell.

Anyway all is good now......Bring on the SUN clapping.gif

Bimble simply sold us panels they did not have in stock and the 7 week delay in receiving our order boiled down to the manufacturer falling behind and Bimble selling something they didn't have in stock to sell.

I think Bimble sell second hand panels, which is why they are cheap. If I am right, there is no manufacturer involved.

What they are doing is taking orders for something that exists, and is perhaps expected, but isn't in stock. If its a one off that a batch didnt arrive on time, then perhaps that's OK. If its a regular thing, then they are at least guilty of misleading their buyers.

I think Bimble sell second hand panels, which is why they are cheap. If I am right, there is no manufacturer involved.

What they are doing is taking orders for something that exists, and is perhaps expected, but isn't in stock. If its a one off that a batch didnt arrive on time, then perhaps that's OK. If its a regular thing, then they are at least guilty of misleading their buyers.

Bimble do occasionally sell second hand panels and state as such when selling them. The majority of panels they sell are brand new if it states as such.