ACC now have a chat forum on their site.

Ex- Member

Featured Posts

Ouch...

i'm sure you didn't REALLY mean that to be as nasty as it sounded? (in view of TDH's recent loss i mean..) But then i'm quite a sensitive soul! rolleyes.gif

No, you are right. I certainly didn't mean that to be offensive. I quite forgot about Martin's recent loss (though maybe my ref to animal heaven was an unconcious thought) .... So to TDH please don't be agrieved with me ... I apologise for my clumsy timing

• Greenie 1

No, you are right. I certainly didn't mean that to be offensive. I quite forgot about Martin's recent loss (though maybe my ref to animal heaven was an unconcious thought) .... So to TDH please don't be agrieved with me ... I apologise for my clumsy timing

I was pretty sure you didn't - i've enjoyed reading many of your posts and you never ever came across as bitchy! smile.png

I must admit if I am being honest it did very briefly startle me but I took it as entirely possible that you may not have been aware. (though having now checked I see you must have been) but I don't think anybody could be so deliberately insensitive (especially another dog owner) so I realise it was just a slip. No offence taken at all.

(still a bit mystified why you want me dispatching to doggy heaven though, or that is how I read it) mellow.png

I must admit if I am being honest it did very briefly startle me but I took it as entirely possible that you may not have been aware. (though having now checked I see you must have been) but I don't think anybody could be so deliberately insensitive (especially another dog owner) so I realise it was just a slip. No offence taken at all.

(still a bit mystified why you want me dispatching to doggy heaven though, or that is how I read it) mellow.png

I must have missed a post about losing your little fella. Belated it maybe but I am sorry to hear that. being a dog owner and lost animals in the past I know it is a rotten time when it happens.

I must have missed a post about losing your little fella. Belated it maybe but I am sorry to hear that. being a dog owner and lost animals in the past I know it is a rotten time when it happens.

Thank-you.

I was pretty sure you didn't - i've enjoyed reading many of your posts and you never ever came across as bitchy! smile.png

This is one of those silly mishtakes .... what I should have said is, "Give him another bone to chew on!" I was so busy culling some of the posters that I got carried away, some would say not far enough lol, for becoming irritated with the repetition over things that had come up in the last 17 pages. And in fact, my main comment or observation is that there is a great deal of spirited debate in this forum and occasionally one says something that shouldn't have been said.

Thank you for not taking offence

Stewart