Help/advice on boat security

Paul Dudman

Featured Posts

Because we are all allowed our own opinions. Would you walk up to someone in a pub and tell them their opinion is invalid?

Much better than being glassed in the face and stamped and spat on.... It's grim up North (so I hear) :D

This has gone off on a tangent. No love lost yet I stand by my statements on the subject and respect yours, however 'odd' they might be to me :) x

Once again thank you for all the advice, it was all much appreciated. I guess the great thing about living on a boat is that people's boats are as individual as they are and life would be boring if we were all the same.

I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions to ask in the not too distant future and I'm happy to know that I have a forum with knowledgeable people just a click away.

I hope everybody's boat, no matter what their security is like....... stays safe. captain.gif