Newbie in need of a experienced member / boater / friend 16th Nov

Bettie Boo

Featured Posts

Horn and tunnel light are cheap enough and easy enough to sort out

Phil

Indeed - but worth pointing out to a completely novice/new boater who may not have spotted it.

Bear in mind if the wiring is not there it will a bit of a faff to get it the full length of a fully fitted out boat.

If the switching and wiring is in place (which I would expect it to be) it will be a cinch.

Hi DG,

Good observation :)

The cratch cover is only a couple months old and the owner hasn't had a chance yet to move both the tunnel light nor the horn to the correct place outside the cratch cover, but we've said this is one of the things we would like completed before the final purchase.

Along with installing the speakers in the saloon (the wire's seen hanging down on either side of the interior of the front doors), and 1 piece of missing moulding in the galley. We've also asked that he replace the "mushroom caps" (did I get that right?) both interior and exterior bits as they are corroded and it doesn't look like a matter of simple cleaning to me......LMAO - of course the last part is based on my Vast experience with the cleaning of mushroom caps for anything other than garlic stuffed mushrooms :)

B~

Hi DG,

Good observation smile.png

No worries.

It is a coincidence but I clocked that boat the other day on the Duck while I was having a look about as you do from time to time.

Seems a good price too for what it is.