Villager Puffin Ights up the sky!

pelicanafloat

Featured Posts

I was having a problem with the stove, it was a bit smokey. It was raining quite hard, suddenly the sun came out and so I thought I'd take a chance on cleaning out the chimney. After cleaning up I then put in place paper, fire lighter, kindling ... set light to the fire and a little while later I went outside and was amazed to see such wonderful colourful smoke !!

UIb1K3G.jpg

I wish my Puffin could have created sky like that this afternoon!

well said and Lol :) ... we managed to get ourselves through Abingdon lock to water point and fill up ..... just before heavens opened. Our 'pot of gold' if we need one, is the 'rain alarm' app - android, that says amongst other things, that it advisable to STOP! .... boat.gif

I might

well said and Lol :) ... we managed to get ourselves through Abingdon lock to water point and fill up ..... just before heavens opened. Our 'pot of gold' if we need one, is the 'rain alarm' app - android, that says amongst other things, that it advisable to STOP! .... :boat:

Hmm I think I might invest in that app. I was on the stretch of the Regents Canal that leads down to Limehouse. It is the most depressing stretch of canal I have travelled so far, and the torrential rain just topped it off.

I might

Hmm I think I might invest in that app. I was on the stretch of the Regents Canal that leads down to Limehouse. It is the most depressing stretch of canal I have travelled so far, and the torrential rain just topped it off.

WE went along the totally boring Regents canal etc earlier this year .... it was depressing / it is depressing!

Hurry up and regain your balance :)