Anyone use the old canal Planner software?

Arthur Marshall

Featured Posts

No he isn't, he's in Australia. Admittedly, much the same thing... last i heard he was running a successful business over there andcould no longer spare the time & money to keep the servers running.

Syd Arkless who's program it was unfortunately died, his son David who was not a boater took it on running it from Australia

• 7 months later...

To Arthur Marshall. I have all 3 codes required and have re-registered on my marine laptop successfully BUT cannot re-register on my home laptop because the prog issue appears to be different. If info is any good then if you email me I will send back the codes I hold.

Regards Ian B....

To Arthur Marshall. I have all 3 codes required and have re-registered on my marine laptop successfully BUT cannot re-register on my home laptop because the prog issue appears to be different. If info is any good then if you email me I will send back the codes I hold.

Regards Ian B....

Hi - can't email you for some reason - i think you have to have a certain n umber of posts on here before you can use the email system. But my home email is arthur@arthurmarshall.co.uk if that's any use - it would be worth having a go with the codes to see if they work. I think I've still got the program discs somewhere, though I may have binned them in despair. The original version still works but without half the usefulness of the later version. Thanks, Arthur.

Hi - can't email you for some reason - i think you have to have a certain n umber of posts on here before you can use the email system. But my home email is arthur@arthurmarshall.co.uk if that's any use - it would be worth having a go with the codes to see if they work. I think I've still got the program discs somewhere, though I may have binned them in despair. The original version still works but without half the usefulness of the later version. Thanks, Arthur.

5 posts required

• 2 weeks later...

Arthur your email address is not recognised I have the info ready to email

error viz:- This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of

its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address

failed:

"arthur@arthurmarshall.co.uk":

no valid MX hosts found

• 1 year later...