Introduction time

scrumpylurcher

Featured Posts

Since we are now very close to being the proud owners of a NB its probably time to introduce ourselves.

We are Chris And Jenni and have two lurchers Sky and Scrumpy. Whilst not ever owning a boat before we have hired in the past. We at present live on the outskirts of Buckingham in a small hamlet called Foscote. The boat will be moored at Crick Marina and although we cant start immediately we hope to do some extended cruising soon. In the meantime there is enough bits and pieces to do on our new baby.

It is a 60ft trad stern reeves / Milburn built as a 50ft in 1999 and stretched to 60ft in 2002.

I shant disclose our ages but i am told Miserable Old Git fits me well and was recentley told in a shop that I did not need to prove that I was at least 18.

The new name which has not yet been applied is "FAT RASCAL"

enough for now

Scrumpy Lurcher

Since we are now very close to being the proud owners of a NB its probably time to introduce ourselves.

We are Chris And Jenni and have two lurchers Sky and Scrumpy. Whilst not ever owning a boat before we have hired in the past. We at present live on the outskirts of Buckingham in a small hamlet called Foscote. The boat will be moored at Crick Marina and although we cant start immediately we hope to do some extended cruising soon. In the meantime there is enough bits and pieces to do on our new baby.

It is a 60ft trad stern reeves / Milburn built as a 50ft in 1999 and stretched to 60ft in 2002.

I shant disclose our ages but i am told Miserable Old Git fits me well and was recentley told in a shop that I did not need to prove that I was at least 18.

The new name which has not yet been applied is "FAT RASCAL"

enough for now

Scrumpy Lurcher

Hi there,

Welcome to the boating world, you know what they say when you got a boat,,like having a hole in the water where you through money into, but welcome,,nice boat you having,, gardner 2L2,great enige that only got a 3LW, and even if the boat has been extended it should be ok,, extended boats are much stonger due to the extra stifferners put in.

If you down my way, Worcester B,ham canal,, pop in for a cuppa,,NB William/James.

Terry

Hello - from Barney (my Lurcher). He loves boating, although being a timid dog, he's now not so keen on going past Coningsby, as the new fighters are VERY LOUD. So he shivered his way along and back, but at least now realized when past there and settled yesterday.

Many stories and photos on my website http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/malcsworld

Do you go to Lurcher (or other) shows?

I only have a boat as I first got mine as an excuse to take him into the countryside.

Hi Supermalc

Scrumpy and Sky say hi to Barney, they would really like a chat with him they are very unsure about this Narrowboat nonsence.

Will send their pics when I get used to this pic posting.

We are members of the Lurcher club but dont get to many shows - the occasional County Show or Game Fair if they are local

What an amazing website you have I am very envious.

Khaffra

Will look out for sarah and say hello

Terry

Would love to look you up but it wont be till next year

regards to everybody

Scrumpy Lurcher