SE mooring survey

GUMPY

Featured Posts

Just had a survey drop through my mailbox from CRT

asks about boating habits and views on the Roving Permit.

As usual with these surveys its cleverly worded so they get the answer they want.

Just had a survey drop through my mailbox from CRT

asks about boating habits and views on the Roving Permit.

As usual with these surveys its cleverly worded so they get the answer they want.

Answering the survey aimed at boaters with a home mooring in the area in question, I didn't find the questions 'cleverly worded' as you suggest. I was able to answer them all in a way I felt was accurate and useful, and also took the oportunity to add further comments where asked. I felt it was a good survey.

just a word of warning if you didnt spot this one.

If you have an on line mooring and you answer that you have been delayed by lines of moorings howdo you think they will use this info?

As an excuse to reduce linear moorings..........

yes I like conspiracies!

just a word of warning if you didnt spot this one.

If you have an on line mooring and you answer that you have been delayed by lines of moorings howdo you think they will use this info?

As an excuse to reduce linear moorings..........

yes I like conspiracies!

For me it would seem a simple question either yes or no.

You two are so facile.

I dont belive I have expressed an opinion on RMP

I remember the last time the linear moorings / delay question was asked it led to BW introducing the reduction in LM policy because people had answered that they didnt like the delays caused by having to slow down.

Edited by Loddon

You two are so facile.

I remember the last time the linear moorings / delay question was asked it led to BW introducing the reduction in LM policy because people had answered that they didnt like the delays caused by having to slow down.

I would have thought that it was not just local boaters who should be surveyed since others have a view and there is talk of using it as a pilot for nationally. However, I accept there has to be agreement with those directly and immediately affected first to see if it's a goer.

You two are so facile.

Maybe in this case they are thinking of introducing more to help solve the problem in the SE. I guess you can spin any question to suit your own agenda.