Toilet tank

monkeyhanger

Featured Posts

Is anyone able to give me the name of a firm which makes plastic holding tanks for pump out toilets, please? The tank on my boat, which is 20 rears old, has developed a hole in one of the welds, which although repairable at this stage, will need to be removed soon. I need to compare costs for either installing a new tank, or to go the cassette route.I then need to factor in the earache I will get from my wife as she insists on a "china bowl"

Is anyone able to give me the name of a firm which makes plastic holding tanks for pump out toilets, please? The tank on my boat, which is 20 rears old, has developed a hole in one of the welds, which although repairable at this stage, will need to be removed soon. I need to compare costs for either installing a new tank, or to go the cassette route.I then need to factor in the earache I will get from my wife as she insists on a "china bowl"

Freudian slip? :rolleyes: