Boaters are nice people

Martin Megson

Featured Posts

Because all boaters are not actually nice people.....on here at least.

Some members hide behind a veil of anonymity on here but I would wager if some of the most combative members met each other whilst out on the cut and didn't know the others forum user name they would be just fine.

What does focus the mind is when you have been combative with someone on here and you subsequently meet them in person and you exchange forum user names.... :o

I'm sure that's true, mostly.

I try to remember that Sod's Law says that the boater you were snotty to yesterday about mooring on the water point is probably the one you're sharing locks with for the next two days…

blush.gif

I try to remember that Sod's Law says that the boater you were snotty to yesterday about mooring on the water point is probably the one you're sharing locks with for the next two days…

blush.gif

Same here. You ALWAYS meet again.

blush.gif

Reminds me of the time some guy tried to kill me on my motorbike.Pulled up in petrol station in Dover before ferry crossing and there he was,so i pinned him to his car and explained i didnt want it to happen again.Then off i went to France,2 days later on a campsite near St Tropez who had pitched their tent next to mine in the morning.....

Ian.

Tee Heee, reminds of the time I was in France on my Bike and I stuck two fingers up at a prat in a big motorhome who tried to take me out in Dieppe,later when I returned to the campsite he was parked up enjoying a beer, we spoke and he and his wife turned out to be a really nice.

Edited by Sunsoup