Safe way to drink canal water ???

davidc

Featured Posts

:cheers:

I NEVER drink water apart from the fact its bloody orrible I cannot believe the risks people take, after all its bloody dangerous !! many people worldwide drown in water its that bad, I drink beer Ive never heard of anyone drowning in that so I consider it much safer :cheers:

Tim

:cheers:

Have to agree

I only have mine with hops and barley

Or with juniper berries and lime

:)

They have a water maker (reverse osmosis I think) on the tall ship I went on last month (TS Royalist). I think it supposedly produces 2 litres per minute. They also run a big old generator 24/7 so wouldn't be popular on the canal network! :rolleyes: ...though after a day's sailing you sleep regardless of the background drone which your brain filters out after a while!

I'd be more interested in the Canal Water -> Gin system :)

Easy enough although illegal. ferment some grain mash using water source of your choice (could be the canal it doesn't matter) distill, flavour with juniper and other flavours to taste and drink or use as aftershave!