Weather

Tuscan

Featured Posts

There seems to be more of it on the way. Arrived at Branston Saturday for the deluge I mean Jubilee, made a dash for Newbold in the dry planning to head north so thought I would check the 10 day forecast only 2 days where there was a lower than 50% chance of rain. However are we officially still in a drought I think we should be told.

There seems to be more of it on the way. Arrived at Branston Saturday for the deluge I mean Jubilee, made a dash for Newbold in the dry planning to head north so thought I would check the 10 day forecast only 2 days where there was a lower than 50% chance of rain. However are we officially still in a drought I think we should be told.

Forecast rain here today, currently after a few light showers this morning we are now basking in warm evening sunshine, in the garden on the lappy.

they cannot reliably forecast past the end of their elbow...(24 hours max) let alone 10 days...