canal planner

Bullfrog

Featured Posts

I've only just noticed this now includes (since 8th May) a "virtual cruise" function with integrated Google Earth facility that was discussed a few months ago. It appears after you have completed the "calculate route" bit. Excellent piece of work. Please have a look.

Sorry if you all know already!

David

Edited by Bullfrog

Hi David,

I spoke with Syd's son (can't remember his name) at Crick on Sunday and he says that version 7 is not coming out till about IWA @ Beale Park because of technicalities etc.

However, by what he was saying, it seems to be a decent upgrade so I will certainly be ordering one.

Happy boating,

Colin

Hi David,

I spoke with Syd's son (can't remember his name) at Crick on Sunday and he says that version 7 is not coming out till about IWA @ Beale Park because of technicalities etc.

However, by what he was saying, it seems to be a decent upgrade so I will certainly be ordering one.

Happy boating,

Colin

Hi Colin - I'm talking about the on-line version accessed for free on

http://www2.mihalis.net/canal/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Try it and see. The virtual cruise is recommended for Broad-band only, but the rest of it works fine on dial-up.

Regards

David

Edited by Bullfrog

I've only just noticed this now includes (since 8th May) a "virtual cruise" function with integrated Google Earth facility that was discussed a few months ago. It appears after you have completed the "calculate route" bit. Excellent piece of work. Please have a look.

Fantasic, thats amazing. well done all!

- Its great what you can do with a bit of lateral thinging and a few lines of code!

Heres that thread.

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php...topic=3729&st=0

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...