£50 Black Prince Voucher giveaway

12uthy

Featured Posts

Hi Folks

We've just come back from our first boating holiday and it was amazing! However we won't be able to use the £50 voucher that they have given us and would hate to see it go to waste.

If anyone is planning to go with Black Prince and has not yet paid their deposit we can send you this voucher on a first come first served basis.

If you want to pm me with their address you can have it with pleasure. It does specify that the holiday must be of at least one week duration.

I don't to be a party pooper, but aren't these vouchers a goodwill gesture for loyalty?

Just seems a bit, well you know, 'un' loyal to the hire company. At least charge someone twenty quid............

Martyn

Hi Folks

We've just come back from our first boating holiday and it was amazing! However we won't be able to use the £50 voucher that they have given us and would hate to see it go to waste.

If anyone is planning to go with Black Prince and has not yet paid their deposit we can send you this voucher on a first come first served basis.

If you want to pm me with their address you can have it with pleasure. It does specify that the holiday must be of at least one week duration.

I would expect that the voucher is exclusive to you as the previous hirer, and not transferable to anyone else.

If many others were to also act as you are sugesting, I would expect Black Prince to rapidly withdraw their voucher scheme due to abuse.

Apart from any morality issue, this action is doing nobody any favours long term.

I acknowledge what you are saying but the way I see it the company want to make a booking. There is no name on the voucher and I really don't think that they would mind as long as they get a booking from it. I know for a fact that I can't make a booking as I have no more week long holidays left so if someone else can use it then Black Prince will get the booking that they want and someone will get £50 off their booking. I honestly don't see anything wrong with giving it away.

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

The vouchers don't have any expiry date on them and they accepted one last year which was originally given to us in 2006 so if you plan to use them some time in the future you might as well keep it - at least it offsets the £50 compulsory damage waiver charge which for some reason not included in the basic cost.

We are using last years voucher this coming 14th/21st April from Chirk in one of BP's new shorter 48' boats - hope it warms up a bit by then!

Cheers