Victron Inverter 12/3000/120

Whitewater

Featured Posts

I have a Victron 12/3000/120.. I had a problem over the winter and my batteries got cooked, so I replaced them. I intially had a problem with it the Temp sensor so had no power for several days, but this seems to have been resolved. However now I have a low level battery alarm even though the batteries seem to be fully charged according to my battery management... Any suggestions what might be the casue..

Can you check the actual voltage at the VIctron itself? If it's giving a low battery alarm when the volts are OK, then almost certainly it must be a fault with the Victron,. But if at the same time the battery management system is playing up and is not properly charging the batteries either - as you suggested in the same question that reached me by another route - then the coincidence suggests a different problem such as a poor battery connection (maybe a duff master switch?) so that the full voltages are not getting through.

Can you check the actual voltage at the VIctron itself? If it's giving a low battery alarm when the volts are OK, then almost certainly it must be a fault with the Victron,. But if at the same time the battery management system is playing up and is not properly charging the batteries either - as you suggested in the same question that reached me by another route - then the coincidence suggests a different problem such as a poor battery connection (maybe a duff master switch?) so that the full voltages are not getting through.

Stupid question time then, how do i check the voltage of the Victron?