Boat Re-paint

Featured Posts

Some of you will know that we have arranged to have Helvetia completely re-painted by John Sanderson at Dadford's Wharf Stourbridge in August this year.

Earlier today I spoke to John who offered me an earlier slot in May because of a postponed order, unfortunately personal circumstances mean that I cannot take up the offer, but it occurred to me that there may be someone else looking for an early painting slot with a well respected Painter.

The slot is available immediately after the 7th May and anyone interested should Contact John Direct on 01384 485564

Edited by David Schweizer

And you will get, what in my humble opinion, is the best paint job available anywhere

No link to John apart from being a very happy customer

That is what I have been told by several people.

Your mention of no link with John, except as a happy customer, although said in a different context, has prompted me to post a link to John's website. There are several photos of Marcellus in the gallery.

http://narrowboatpainting.co.uk/default.aspx

Edited by David Schweizer

That is what I have been told by several people.

Your mention of no link with John, except as a happy customer, although said in a different context, has prompted me to post a link to John's website. There are several photos of Marcellus in the gallery.

http://narrowboatpainting.co.uk/default.aspx

and a very nice site to boot - some nice examples of his work very well presented. Not always seen in this particular field.

I really shouldn't look at those kind of sites.

Now I will visit our boat and think what a scruffy lump of steel it is.

No, I'm not jealous at all, honest.

Martyn

PS. Been on You-Tube and dribbled all over the Kelvins being started up and run. Today is not a good day to look and listen to such things.

Edited by Nightwatch

• 1 month later...