BLOODY VETUS

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

Next thing to go will be those silly engine mounts at the gearbox.

I suppose you did not need that but be warned anyway.

Yes been told about them and have got a set to change. The funny thing is as I have said before how the hell vetus ever sell any engines is beyond belief, beta for one are light years ahead in every way. I liked the boat so the engine was secondary and I knew they were not good but hey ho things could be worse I ould be stuck on the weir at Castleford.......... :wacko:

Hi geoff

Thanks. I have sorted the beast and it now runs sweet as a nut up and down the rev range :D BUT I took it out onto the river today just nicely onto red boards and coped well, got into Castleford flood lock and tried to get out and the bloody gearbox/drive plate has gone bang :lol: Appy bleedin christmas from vetus.........stuck now for a few days, NEVER buy an engine painted yellow...... :D

Hi Tim

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Bad timing or what!!

You could always buy an engine painted grey with a proper gearbox, (although it wouldn't fit in yours) :lol:

Tony

[/b]

Hi Tim

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Bad timing or what!!

You could always buy an engine painted grey with a proper gearbox, (although it wouldn't fit in yours) :lol:

Tony

Hi mate I saw you lurking there and sent you a message. A fantastic beta 43 would be my proven choice not a poxy gardner !! The timing could have been worse, one more gearchange and I would still have been on the river !! :wacko: