C&RT Council

fuzzyduck

Featured Posts

Roll up, roll up, take part in the unofficial CWDF Sweepstake.

According to the Letter most of us got, there will be 5 Boater Council members on C&RT council. 4 elected, and 1 nominated. The 4 I shall not comment on, as they are already the subject of much debate.

Who's the nominee?

My original thought Clive Henderson, but there are also 3 Coopted council members, so I'm going to guess at

Victor Swift

Roll up, roll up, take part in the unofficial CWDF Sweepstake.

According to the Letter most of us got, there will be 5 Boater Council members on C&RT council. 4 elected, and 1 nominated. The 4 I shall not comment on, as they are already the subject of much debate.

Who's the nominee?

My original thought Clive Henderson, but there are also 3 Coopted council members, so I'm going to guess at

Victor Swift

But I thought he didn't exist, and his eminence grise has already counted himself out?

Clever subterfuge, I'm thinking it maybe one of the boating celebs, so I've been contacting the likely parties, and the results are as follows.

Rosie and Jim: Neither own a boat, so cannot be nominated.

Ed the Duck: Ruled himself out, as he's currently based on the Thames, says he may be eligable if EA waterways are pulled in later.

N.B Muddy Waters: pointed out he's a boat, not a boater.

John, Susan, Titty and Roger Walker: I was only able to trace Susan, who's currently living on a boat in the Midlands, she said if approached she'd consider accepting. she then went on to try and bum £20 off me to buy some smack, so unsure about suitability.

Nancy and Peggy Blackett: Nancy and Paggey are both strong candidates, both are licence holders. Nancy said her freelance boat brokerage in Somalia was becoming less profitable, so she's looking to move back to the UK.

Captain Pugwash: Is living in a homeless hostel in Manchester, but does own a small dinghy, says if C&RT buys him his licence, would consider it.

The Kracken: Was a bit stroppy on the phone, complained I'd woken him up.

Edited by fuzzyduck

But it's not going to be much fun when 1/2 the council are murdered during the first meeting.

No problem - one half dead and the other half in clink!

With just the workers left, we might see some maintenance get done.

brian

Edited by Rebotco