A bit I haven't done!

nigel carton

Featured Posts

Delivering a boat from Cowroast to Walton on the Thames, so from the Paddington Arm junction down to Brentford and to Richmond is new teritory for me! setting off on Sunday afternoon, so give us a wave, the boats called Tiara. :cheers:

Have you been down the Paddington Arm? You could take it down to Limehouse and then head up the tidal section all the way to Teddington. The owners would get a shock when you showed them pictures of you on their boat going past the Houses of Parliament!

Hmmm I think thats pushing it abit, I'm not leaving Cowroast marina till about 3 On Saturday. :(

Give us a toot as you pass the last dutch barge opposite the water point in brentford and i'll float a beer over! :cheers:

:lol:

Delivering a boat from Cowroast to Walton on the Thames, so from the Paddington Arm junction down to Brentford and to Richmond is new teritory for me! setting off on Sunday afternoon, so give us a wave, the boats called Tiara. :cheers:

Wave hallooo to Nb Mabel Stark in Cow Roast as you go by.

Note: I am unlikely to have beer on the boat myself... I;d have probably scoffed it tonight!

Edited by BlueStringPudding

:lol:

Wave hallooo to Nb Mabel Stark in Cow Roast as you go by.

Note: I am unlikely to have beer on the boat myself... I;d have probably scoffed it tonight!

You'll be to busy matchmaking cilla!

Well what a great day, set off from the Three Horse Shoes Winkwell, and now moored at the Horse and Barge opposite Harefield Marina. Lock shared with two great ladys, who don't frequent here but thank you for your help and company.

I did pick a forum member up at Apsley marina, who contacted me through the forum (Kate) we have never met and she asked if she tag along! well more than tag along, Kate thank you, you made the 26 locks a breeze today... even though we got a good soaking!

All in all, feeling relaxed and chilled, and ready for a 6am start, destination Brentford where I believe some top geezer has a beer waiting for me! happy days :cheers:

Well sat at Bentford, got here at 2pm, missed locking through so hopefully I'll be on the Thames at 8am, although the Locky has not got back to me.

So I moor up, walk to the Bw laundry room here at Brentford, and some very kind geezer know on here as 'Wanted' had hid a bottle of Tangle foot behind a washing mashine! What a legend!!!!! Thank you

Well sat at Bentford, got here at 2pm, missed locking through so hopefully I'll be on the Thames at 8am, although the Locky has not got back to me.

So I moor up, walk to the Bw laundry room here at Brentford, and some very kind geezer know on here as 'Wanted' had hid a bottle of Tangle foot behind a washing mashine! What a legend!!!!! Thank you

No worries, How was the Thames?

I'm still in Brentford, hoping to get out at 8am

Done the magpie and the six bells

Good work! I nearly went in the Magpie on my way back from work but was a bit knackered. Good choice of Ale! Enjoy the last bit! :cheers: