Hillmorton Lock Restrictions

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Went up Hillmorton Saturday morning and back again monday lunchtime. Flew through both times in very quick time with no retrictions at all. The BW notices are still up, but I dont know why, to my knowledge the never did shut one side of the flight.

During the BW working day a staff member is in attendance to oversee BOTH locks of each pair working to hopefully advise boaters on how to minimise water loss. One side is closed and taped off when they go home.

During the BW working day a staff member is in attendance to oversee BOTH locks of each pair working to hopefully advise boaters on how to minimise water loss. One side is closed and taped off when they go home.

Arrgh..there was a hyperactive bloke running about opening locks for people...I thought he had 'learning difficulties' so just let him get on with it. oops..!!

Explains it all though...I was expecting mayhem and found it no different to normal.