Hello

mad-runner

Featured Posts

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Just wondering if there's anyone on CWDF who is moored up in Cathedral Marina, Ely?

I've just got a mooring there for the next year.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from anyone,

Karen

Hi Karen,

That's exactly where I would like to be moored when I eventually get my boat in a few years time. Would you be kind enough to let me know what the process was in obtaining a liveaboard mooring in Ely? Many thanks

Hi Karen,

That's exactly where I would like to be moored when I eventually get my boat in a few years time. Would you be kind enough to let me know what the process was in obtaining a liveaboard mooring in Ely? Many thanks

Hi Dave,

I'll pm you ok?

Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Karen,

I was wondering whether you could also share with me your experiences of finding a liveaboard mooring in Ely. I have just pu a deposit down on a 50ft narrowboat.

Did you see the piece on Look East last night about the council wanting more river space for people to live aboard on narrowboats?!

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

If you could post a few more things on the forum (2 to be exact) you'll then be able to use the PM system and I can send you a private message. I'd sooner do that to respond to your question but I have lots of information I can give you and am more than happy to do so.

Cheers,

Karen