best fridge or and best fridge freezer

owen

Featured Posts

hi just wondering which is best fridge and or fridge freezer i realise its a compromise between 12v and 240 but saved me so much time when i asked similar question re water pump and waste pump cheers

12V Dometic/Waeco will give the best overall efficiency.

240V A Rated appliance with small inverter will give less efficiency at lower initial cost.

Tony

A wonderfully succinct answer.

I would, however, warn against a very small inverter. In my experience 600W is too small because of the heavy starting load of my fridge freezer. However, assuming you have other uses for the inverter the full cost does not have to be attributed to the fridge. Just make sure the inverter has a low quiescent current.

hi just wondering which is best fridge and or fridge freezer i realise its a compromise between 12v and 240 but saved me so much time when i asked similar question re water pump and waste pump cheers

I have a new but slightly comsmetically damaged isotherm fridge that will run on 12v or 240v that I might sell.

I have a new but slightly comsmetically damaged isotherm fridge that will run on 12v or 240v that I might sell.

hi what litre capacity is it and could you tell me what neck of the woods you are based cheers

hi what litre capacity is it and could you tell me what neck of the woods you are based cheers

Hi Owen.

Its about the size of a smallish domestic undercounter fridge. I'll dig out the manual and pm you the exact details.

the fridge is at my home address near Southampton, but I spend most of my time in the Bath/Bristol area (currently Bradford on Avon)and can take it up there with me.

Gary