Black Prince Owners website

Dan

Featured Posts

I have been doing a few little updates to the Black Prince owners website and have added an old (1981) brochure in recent months.

If you have an ex Black Prince boat, have ever hired from them or are just interested in boats or a bit of history you might find some interest in it all!

I hope to add another brochure or two more, along with a few other updates over the next fortnight.

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch or sent me photos. I'd love to build and continue this - so if anyone has anything they think might be of interest, or any old pictures of the boats It'd be great to hear from you.

http://www.blackprinceowners.org.uk

Dan

Edited by Dan

hi just had a look at this website it seams that none of the links work other then the contact me, or is just me.

Edited by MrCJ

hi just had a look at this website it seas that none of the links work other then the contact me, or is just me.

Are you viewing it in Internet Explorer?

All the best

Dan

As you already know Dan i thinks its a great and interesting website!

Thanks Dave, I happen to agree wholeheartedly with you, but then I am a bit biased and I'm sure other opinions are available! ;)

Dan

hi just had a look at this website it seas that none of the links work other then the contact me, or is just me.

It works with IE. It doesn't work with Mozilla.

Thanks, that is what I thought.

Hopefully in mozilla etc you still get the text by all the buttons that says "Site best viewed using Internet Explorer" but that was the best I could come up with in the hope people would realise the problem.

Sadly in that respect the site is what it is - an amateur site, created by someone who is not a web designer and is limited by the capabilities of the program it's created with. At around 500 pages in size I dont think I will ever get time to re-create it in a different way. :(

Dan

hi just had a look at this website it seams that none of the links work other then the contact me, or is just me.

Hmmm it's something to do with the setting of the starting point for the relative links in the code. If you start from http://www.blackprinceowners.org.uk/bases.html

all the links seem to work from Firefox. I suspect that if the homepage has a name, for example

www.blackprinceowners.org.uk/home.htm

the links will work OK from Filefox, Chrome etc.

Edited by PeterScott