Kennett avon canal break

OGGDOG

Featured Posts

Just returned from a very last minute break on the K/A canal.

Phoned Sally rowboats at Bradford on Avon up sat morning was offered an excellent price for a 3 night break with a late return on Tuesday night.

The boat we had was a 54ft 4 berth Semi called Leah, it might not have had the flashy things boats have these days but was line with real wood and very comfortable.

The staff at the yard were brilliant, very helpful cheerful and friendly.

First time on the K/A considering we used to live right near until moving to somerset.

Would just like to recommend Sally narrow boats for anyone wanting good service and great boats.

next year they hope to have some new boats and current models are being updated.

One of their 6 berth boats called Martha is defiantly worth looking at

Would also say what a great time of year to cruise as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why Yuanyiw thinks that members of a British forum would wish to go to Arizona to buy their wedding dresses. These items are, I believe, on sale in Great Britain.

I'm suspicious too, I can't find a boat of that name on Jim Shead's site. Perhaps Kpo is an EA boat

Richard

Phoned Sally rowboats at Bradford on Avon up sat morning was offered an excellent price

Must have been bloody hard work rowing all that way - couldn't you find some one to hire you a boat with an engine??? ;)