Oct half term on Llangollen

AlanJ

Featured Posts

Hi guys, I've been amazed at the number of boats on the move this week on the Llangollen. We set off from Trevor on Mon for a short break for my 40th birthday. Currently at Ellesmere waiting to see a dentist to sort out a broken tooth, but oherwise having a great time.

If you see us on NB Saffron from Anglowelsh - say hi!

Hi guys, I've been amazed at the number of boats on the move this week on the Llangollen. We set off from Trevor on Mon for a short break for my 40th birthday. Currently at Ellesmere waiting to see a dentist to sort out a broken tooth, but oherwise having a great time.

If you see us on NB Saffron from Anglowelsh - say hi!

Glad your enjoying it, we where on NB Silver Dew from Anglo Welsh first week of this month from Trevor.

Where are you hoping to end up ? and are you going into Llangollen it's self ?

I chugged down Grindley Brook locks this morning, no boats about and only took half an hour.

Casp'

been kepping an eye out for you Casper but haven't spotted you. been back up to Llangollen today and much quieter now at the top end. just got to go back over Pont... in the morning.

been lovely to be out again, just a shame about the three mishaps.

1 broken tooth

2 one son stung 4 times by wasp

3 other son with tummy bug being sick most of the day.

still, home tomorrow :-)

We were out on the Llangollen this week, our first full week on the boat.

Went from Swanley to Chirk and back. It felt busy, virtually everyone was a hire, though dont know what is the norm?

Never-the-less, had a great time and the weather was a lot better than we expected.

• 3 weeks later...