How to...?

Featured Posts

Nothing to do with boats!

i was trying to delete some icon headings on the screen and have managed to lose the very top line of 'file' 'edit' 'view' etc. I believe I need to press 'ctrl' and something?

Can anyone tell me how to resore the info I want, whilst deleting a load of c$%p from the screen? Please remember I am a total dawk still, so no techie words, pretty please :help:

Nothing to do with boats!

i was trying to delete some icon headings on the screen and have managed to lose the very top line of 'file' 'edit' 'view' etc. I believe I need to press 'ctrl' and something?

Can anyone tell me how to resore the info I want, whilst deleting a load of c$%p from the screen? Please remember I am a total dawk still, so no techie words, pretty please :help:

Okay I will try. Put your mouse/cursor on the toolbar and right click. You should get a dropdown menu that says menu bar at the top. Left click on the words Menu Bar and your missing line should re-appear - good luck, Lynda

Wonderful lady! Thanks very much!

edit - but, oops, no 'refresh' button. Do I need to do something else now?

edit#2 - dunno what I did, but I've now got 'refresh' etc....see, told you I am a dawk!

Edited by Sue1946