fit-out advice

jaque

Featured Posts

Hello y'all...have recently bought me and the mrs a nice 50ft trad. She's a bit on the shabby side on the interior so I am looking for advice on re-fitting...Think I'm going to have to strip her back to get what we really want...anyone out there know of a good fitter who isn;t going to cost the earth?

Hello y'all...have recently bought me and the mrs a nice 50ft trad. She's a bit on the shabby side on the interior so I am looking for advice on re-fitting...Think I'm going to have to strip her back to get what we really want...anyone out there know of a good fitter who isn;t going to cost the earth?

:D

BOAT

Bring

Out

Another

Thousand

or several, you have just joined the most expensive club on the planet................

yes..i rather thought it would cost a few bob..but we can live in hope! :wacko:

Yes I wish you well, but seriously why not try yourself ? have you done any handywork at home ? The good thing is its easy to modify kitchen units etc from such as B and Q etc its not rocket science ask around and go to a few banters. Other stuff is all available such as shower trays etc just try to avoid chandlers as much as possible. plumbing is dead easy, I fitted a complete boat from a bare shell 10 years ago and it was ok and everything worked first time ....and no water leaks or probs with the lekctrickery, I even found a cash buyer when I came to sell it without a broker..................

Hope this helps, just dont listen to the doom and gloom some people may give you......... ;)

Yes I wish you well, but seriously why not try yourself ? have you done any handywork at home ? The good thing is its easy to modify kitchen units etc from such as B and Q etc its not rocket science ask around and go to a few banters. Other stuff is all available such as shower trays etc just try to avoid chandlers as much as possible. plumbing is dead easy, I fitted a complete boat from a bare shell 10 years ago and it was ok and everything worked first time ....and no water leaks or probs with the lekctrickery, I even found a cash buyer when I came to sell it without a broker..................

Hope this helps, just dont listen to the doom and gloom some people may give you......... ;)

thanks for the positive vibes and advice! not too bad with some DIY so will give that a go...think I'm going to need help with the electrics and sorting/checking out the engine room though...onwards and upwards..