Poo Be Gone

Neil TNC

Featured Posts

our local forest, managed by the forestry commission, has prominent signs asking dog walkers to get a stick and flick poo into the bushes if it's on the path.

Definitely the correct method in my opinion and it seems to be gaining popularity among the doggy loving boaters, I have a plastic garden trowel as my preferred implement.

I reckon you should get BSP to paint some roses and castles on them, then you can get a stall at Crick. 'Your boat and your dog name here.' You'll make squillions.

Presumably you'd have to dry them out, thoroughly, before BSP can apply the decoration.

I can't see her making her fortune, though.

Seems you could be correct...

down to Calcium it seems.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070223015907AAT974X

see, it's true, i'm full of sh...

the little parcels that adorn the tow path have now made there way to every street corner in and around west kensingston. People bag the crap and leave it out for the crap fairy to take it. And unfortunatly it's collected. let it build up for a month or two I say, then people may realise that they have a resonsibility to dispose properly.

The future?

splasha.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Has anyone else observed that you never see white dog poo these days - it used to be commonplace.

I believe the difference is that dogs used to be fed on bones fron the butcher and the calcium gave the characteristic white colour. Nowadays dogs are fed on expensive tins/packets of stuff from the supermarket which largely contain mashed up offal.

If anyone really needs to know, while I was walking on the road to avoid treading in a spread-out pile of dog turd due to inconsiderate dog owners, I happened to noticed that it was mostly composed of white turd, some had been trodden in and it was quite dusty looking, so there's still white turd out there, and you don't have to look for it cos it'll be on the pavement... :lol:

Would have gotten a picture of it, but, I'm not one of those sorts of photographers... :P