missing posts

sueb

Featured Posts

I often look in to the forums and used to view new posts and go back to yesterdays posts. NOW I CAN'T. I am finding that some topics I am not seeing at all. They come & go between my visits. I don't read all new posts in one go, I dip in and out. I've tried login in and out but completely unsatisfactory. I now have three posts I can look at.

Disgruntled Sue

I often look in to the forums and used to view new posts and go back to yesterdays posts. NOW I CAN'T. I am finding that some topics I am not seeing at all. They come & go between my visits. I don't read all new posts in one go, I dip in and out. I've tried login in and out but completely unsatisfactory. I now have three posts I can look at.

Disgruntled Sue

Sue, I wholeheartedly agree. I like to see if someone has added comments after I have poked me oar in, quite often the thread has gone to...who knows where.

Incidentally, I normally either get ignored or I close/finish the thread.

I liked the old system, this IS progress.

Martyn

Sue, I wholeheartedly agree. I like to see if someone has added comments after I have poked me oar in, quite often the thread has gone to...who knows where.

Incidentally, I normally either get ignored or I close/finish the thread.

I liked the old system, this IS progress.

Martyn

You could always click on 'Watch Topic' on the thread you've posted on . . . . . . . .

I've found the last week etc. Go to the end of administration in the forums list and click on Todays active content. At the bottom right of this page is the old box Active in the last 24hrs up to active in the last year. Hooray. Not so easy as it used to be but that is progress :banghead:

Sue

I've found the last week etc. Go to the end of administration in the forums list and click on Todays active content. At the bottom right of this page is the old box Active in the last 24hrs up to active in the last year. Hooray. Not so easy as it used to be but that is progress :banghead:

Sue

I am with you I keep losing everything I have been reading and It takes ages to find it <_<