Forum Downtime for Upgrade

DHutch

Featured Posts

A request has been filed for the board software to be updated (this is included as part of the support package that comes with the software, and is perhaps less likely to go wrong than I try and do it!) so within the next 24hours this should be processed and we will move onto the new software version, which will require a small amount of downtime for the change over ontop of a short amount of downtime imminently to perform a full database backup.

All should then return as normal, all be it looking slightly different, due to the new software.

Apologies for the short notice on this, however as you will know it is something we have been talking about for a number of months, and at short notice i now have a week free, which seems the best time to perform the upgrade.

Daniel

A request has been filed for the board software to be updated (this is free as part of the support package, and is prehaps less likely to go wrong than I try and do it!) so within the next 24hours this should be processed and we will move onto the new software version...

If you pay for the software support package, you're paying for the upgrade :lol:

Thanks Dan :lol: