Boat Refit Bristol ADVICE and Help Needed

Featured Posts

I rather suspect that marina / Bristol area / total internal refit / and above all "reasonable cost", are words that just don't work well together.

From posts on here, I suspect you would find it worth moving it somewhere where there is less demand and more supply, or expect to pay a lot.

I hope someone will tell me I'm wrong though, and that "Blogg's Boatfitters" really do do a full refit both well and cheaply.

I rather suspect that marina / Bristol area / total internal refit / and above all "reasonable cost", are words that just don't work well together.

From posts on here, I suspect you would find it worth moving it somewhere where there is less demand and more supply, or expect to pay a lot.

I hope someone will tell me I'm wrong though, and that "Blogg's Boatfitters" really do do a full refit both well and cheaply.

Unfortunately, 'well' and 'cheaply' are a contradiction in terms, especially where boats are concerned. IMO :lol:

Can anyone recommend a marina who could do a total internal refit on a 60' narrow boat in the Bristol area for a reasonable cost (I do not want granite worktops or teak lining etc.)

Hi, sorry can't help, but what boat have you bought ?