Narrowboat PISCES

David Schweizer

Featured Posts

I have been asked by Dave Wright, the Co-ordinator of the Hillingdon Narrowboat Association to publicise a re-union of any people who have a past association with the Community Narrowboat "Pisces".

The event will take place at the Association's Club house near Copper Mill Lock Harefield on Saturday 24th July, and is being organised as part of a programme of activities aimed at raising funds to purchase a Wideboat which wil be specially equipped with facilities for disabled people.

Further information is on the Association's web site here:- http://www.hna.org.uk/

Edited by David Schweizer

I have been asked by Dave Wright, the Co-ordinator of the Hillingdon Narrowboat Association to publicise a re-union of any people who have a past association with the Community Narrowboat "Pisces".

The event will take place at the Association's Club house near Copper Mill Lock Harefield on Saturday 24th July, and is being organised as part of a programme of activities aimed at raising funds to purchase a Wideboat which wil be specially equipped with facilities for disabled people.

Further information is on the Association's web site here:- http://www.hna.org.uk/

Just bouncing this post, in case people have missed it.

I know that at least one other forum member will be attending, and hope to be attending myself.

Edited by David Schweizer

I am trying to get there for a while..sadly though we also have to be a wedding that day :lol:

Chris

It would be great if you could make it, even if not for very long. I am hoping to attend, but unfortunately none of the other original 1965 crew members are available or contactable. Just me! Aren't they lucky? :lol:

It would be great if you could make it, even if not for very long. I am hoping to attend, but unfortunately none of the other original 1965 crew members are available or contactable. Just me! Aren't they lucky? :lol:

lol David

I am "almost" certain we will be there for a while in the afternoon..Nice short stroll from the moorings with the dog !

( and Tim,David,Roger et al would not let me forget it either)

Chris