Grit Blaster Cheshire

Featured Posts

Hi

I have a friend who wants to find some one to grit blast and twopack his 57 footer (he is unable to do it himself) in the Cheshire area. Has anyone any recomendation.

david

Hi

I have a friend who wants to find some one to grit blast and twopack his 57 footer (he is unable to do it himself) in the Cheshire area. Has anyone any recomendation.

david

Not recommendations as such, but Middlewich Narrowboats used to allow grit blasting in their dock and had a tame contractor, years ago Venetian at Cholmondeston also did it. I've no idea of the current situation at either place, but that's where I would start asking.

Jalsea at Northwich on the weaver did offer a wet slurry blasting service but I think that's on the back burner now.

Tim

Aqueduct marina on the Middlewich Branch has a purpose made grit-blasting shed and can also do the painting. see www.aqueductmarina.co.uk and click the boat painting link.

Edited by dor

Hi

Thanks for replies, my friend has booked in today with Middlewich as they have someone who does gritting/blacking (or two pack) on a regular basis in their dry dock.

So despite the occasional tiffs or endless threads going nowhere sometimes the Forum does have many successful answers for lots of people.

david