New and learning

iteldoo4me

Featured Posts

http://nb-iteldoo4me.co.uk is my personal site for the new love of my life.Please feel free to have a look.I will be here aswell,as this has to be a good site to find out most of what is needed to survive on the waterways.Take it easy all of you . :rolleyes:

Hi Iteldo.

And welcome to the forum, looks like a nice boat it will be good to see some internal and engine pickies.

Those costs will take some explaining though, but next post perhaps.

P.s. Oh yes is that wallpaper I see, not seen that for a few years.

Shame about the name!

Edited by John Orentas

Hi Iteldo.

And welcome to the forum, looks like a nice boat it will be good to see some internal and engine pickies.

Those costs will take some explaining though, but next post perhaps.

P.s. Oh yes is that wallpaper I see, not seen that for a few years.

Shame about the name!

Deffinately not wallpaer,oh no, no,...does it look like wallpaper?.Well its painted actually,not a dash of varnish anywhere.ooops,the plank is varnished,I used 'seconds timber' to keep the costs down. Website will show more of the pics of the inside this week.Thanks for all the replies,Take it easy ,see you on the water!....and have a great Christmas>>>>>>>>>>.you dont celebrate ???????????????

http://nb-iteldoo4me.co.uk is my personal site for the new love of my life.Please feel free to have a look.I will be here aswell,as this has to be a good site to find out most of what is needed to survive on the waterways.Take it easy all of you . :)

Looks good; there's nothing wrong with the 60's IIRC (who was it said that if you can remember the 60's, you weren't really there?)

Puzzled about the second "o" in the boat's name, or is it a zero (so you read it as It'll do nothing for me) ??? :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard.

Looks good; there's nothing wrong with the 60's IIRC (who was it said that if you can remember the 60's, you weren't really there?)

Puzzled about the second "o" in the boat's name, or is it a zero (so you read it as It'll do nothing for me) ??? :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard.

Hi,it reads it el do 4 me (it willdo for me)???The extra o was just a way of expression,but deffinately not a negative.I was lucky to have had great memories of the 60's,and still do,thought it would be a bit novel to have the mem oribilia around the boat,never get bored with it,and always can add to it,littlec more ballast wont hurt either!.Take it easy.Marc