Train Stations between Calf Heath and Wordsley

Smelly

Featured Posts

Oh dear, I forgot I've got committments a week Monday. Travelling back from Calf Heath, where are the stations from which I can get into Brum on Monday morning?

I don't mind a walk to and fro the station so anything within a couple of miles would be handy.

We were hoping, well planning, to go the Stourbridge way home.

Ta

Or suggested bus routes to get into Wolvo from anywhere along the route. Thinking about overnighting at Oxley Sun/Mon

Edited by Smelly

Cannock - 41 minutes into New Street.

I was hoping multimap was lying about that... i'm sure I remember a station at Penkridge and I'm sure someone told me there was a station at kinver.

Still it's only 3.5 miles.

Oh dear, I forgot I've got committments a week Monday. Travelling back from Calf Heath, where are the stations from which I can get into Brum on Monday morning?

I don't mind a walk to and fro the station so anything within a couple of miles would be handy.

Ta

Or suggested bus routes to get into Wolvo from anywhere along the route. Thinking about overnighting at Oxley Sun/Mon

There are plenty of buses into Wolverhampton from the main road near Autherley Junction and a reasonable number from Coven.

Thank you; Coven or Autherley are looking favourite. A 4 mile walk to Calf Heath to Cannock and back again would'vebeen a tad too far at silly o'clock

I shall set Bp up some profiles soon; that'll sort it!

Ta

Unless Oxley has improved I wouldn't leave a boat there, even if I was on it. Morph may have room at the Marina. Coven was empty when we moored there last Tuesday. We have left our boat there many times. The pub has changed and was very busy and musical during the afternoon and evening.