Bugsworth Basin

mayalld

Featured Posts

Well, off to Bugsworth this weekend.

An guess what, another party, or rather two.

First party was a boat laden with a dozen twenty-somethings in fancy dress, who arrived in high spirits, adjourned for a good number of pints, came over for a chat, and eagerly consumed our barbecued offerings, before adjourning back to their boat and sailing off in high spirits. No trouble to anyone.

Second one was the North Cheshire Cruising Club, marquee, and everything. Came round to invite people to come along, apologise for any disturbance. Music played at a reasonable volume, and certainly nothing loud enough to keep me from sleep after 11pm. No trouble at all.

Lessons in how to have a good time without causing problems.

Oh, and the party boat from last time. Licenced as a CCer has moved exactly half a mile and has taken up residence on the unauthorised moorings on the off-side of the Bugsworth Arm above Tesco that BW cleared last year. Not exactly the cruising pattern that his CC licence calls for.

you forgot to mention we have been invited to the wedding as well !!!

I did didn't I!

I also forgot to mention party number 3, to celebrate the birthday of a certain forum member.

A restrained and dignified affair, celebrated over two days, barbecue on day one, and adjourned to the navigation, evening session in the navigation on day two, where the birthday girl had a splendid time, and greatly impressed the locals with her dancing.

I did didn't I!

I also forgot to mention party number 3, to celebrate the birthday of a certain forum member.

A restrained and dignified affair, celebrated over two days, barbecue on day one, and adjourned to the navigation, evening session in the navigation on day two, where the birthday girl had a splendid time, and greatly impressed the locals with her dancing.

The Kikmeister and I can certainly do a bit of a twirl with pissed.

could be worse, you could have this to contend with

nene link

new marina going in nearby too, could be some wild parties there....

Been covered before in here hasn't it??

I could invoke the power of Google but I can't be arsed......

Been covered before in here hasn't it??

I could invoke the power of Google but I can't be arsed......

has it?

i have been away, working on the families fleet of boats. still got an outboard to put back together and a BMC 1500 to through into the old mans elysian.

a decision on planning was to be made today (6th April) wonder which way it went :lol: