What's the story with the snow?

CJR

Featured Posts

Last week we were outside in T shirts, today we have had about a foot of snow and gales and the side of the boat has a snow drift against it!

Sitting here getting thrown around, the wind howling and it still has not stopped snowing - I reckon the water level has gone up 3 feet today! :lol:

I'm having a whiskey and going to bed....just hope the fenders don't start banging around.... :lol:

Last week we were outside in T shirts, today we have had about a foot of snow and gales and the side of the boat has a snow drift against it!

Sitting here getting thrown around, the wind howling and it still has not stopped snowing - I reckon the water level has gone up 3 feet today! :lol:

I'm having a whiskey and going to bed....just hope the fenders don't start banging around.... :lol:

Where abouts are you? We're in Lancashire at the mo and just have a steady downpour of rain. I dearly hope snow is not on the horizon!

Tis a bugger - we were debating whether to go boating or hiking this weekend - I've now got to do some internet research on indoor stuff instead - bah!

On the positive side isn't having a good moan about the weather one of the joys of being British :lol:

Where abouts are you?

Belturbet - near the border of Northern Ireland.

On the positive side isn't having a good moan about the weather one of the joys of being British :lol:

and being British in another country! Sun out this morning now...waiting for the inevitable irish rain!

Where abouts are you? We're in Lancashire at the mo and just have a steady downpour of rain. I dearly hope snow is not on the horizon!

Tis a bugger - we were debating whether to go boating or hiking this weekend - I've now got to do some internet research on indoor stuff instead - bah!

We are currently at Bradley just outside of Skipton, very heavy rain late afternoon and through the evening and night, this morning snow on the hill tops!

When we were still living in Harrogate the minute the crocuses appeared on the Stray it snowed!

Oh the joys of england in springtime.

Just cleared a path through 4ins of wet snow down the drive this morning, and still the stuff comes down, flattening the daffies. Just hope it clears away for our big boolin' and jarpin' gathering on Sunday - I had to sweep snow off the course a couple of years ago, but that was a very early Easter.

Mac