Ebespatcher 3 DL c (I think)

Biggles

Featured Posts

Hello

I have a Ebespatcher 3 DL c (I think is the model) that came from my ambulance. I am thinking of selling it but have never seen it running as the wiring was cut during the decommissioning of the ambulance.

Obviously I will get a better price for it if I can have it running or say I have seen it running. I have all the loom and controls. Is there an idiots guide on how to fire it up?

I have no doubt it works as it came from an ambulance that was on front line duties.

Biggles

Hello

I have a Ebespatcher 3 DL c (I think is the model) that came from my ambulance. I am thinking of selling it but have never seen it running as the wiring was cut during the decommissioning of the ambulance.

Obviously I will get a better price for it if I can have it running or say I have seen it running. I have all the loom and controls. Is there an idiots guide on how to fire it up?

I have no doubt it works as it came from an ambulance that was on front line duties.

Biggles

This will help...

http://www.eberspacher.com/downloads/techn...C_technical.pdf

Hello

Biggles

Is it 12V or 24V?

Tim

Hello

Biggles

In regard to the potential for installating this in a boat, automotive Ebers usually need marinising to meet the minimum fire safety standards. Kits are readily available from Eber or its suppliers.

Regards

Rob

In regard to the potential for installating this in a boat, automotive Ebers usually need marinising to meet the minimum fire safety standards. Kits are readily available from Eber or its suppliers.

Regards

Rob

What does this entail?

Tim

Is there an idiots guide on how to fire it up?

If it has a 'normal' remote control. Press the bottom right button once. It will start and run for 1 hour.

Press the second from right bottom button to increase the time of running, more presses more time.

Press the bottom right button once to witch it orf.

:lol: