boat electrician......local to Stockport

Featured Posts

I've had my boat 6 weeks already....time has flown. I had planned to share my excitement and joy at getting it home with you all, but I've been internetless :lol: . I waited until after half term before demolishing the bedroom, so that we could do a bit of boating, and a wonderful time was had....I now have a close relationship with my weed hatch, and, can sometimes tell the difference between wind and tricky leaves, when the boat won't do as it is told. The old bedroom is now taken apart and the bits saved to see if they can be used in the two small bedrooms. I am quite happy to have a go at building the bedrooms, but I balk at the electrics (I won't even plug into shore power when it's raining! :lol: ).....I need someone who can add a few bits.

Also I wouldn't mind finding what others think..........There wil be two five foot bedrooms each one containing a teenage boy! As the electrics stand there is a ceiling light in each room (the flat, curly, fluorescent tube in a flatish plastic dome with brass circular trim type). One bedroom has two three pin plugs and the other two spot lights. I would like to add a spot light to the room that hasn't any and 12v sockets in each room that can be used with a maplins type gizmo to run laptops. I would like to add a three pin socket to the room that hasn't for when we are plugged in to shore power (dry days only!), but don't know how much it is feasible to add. Any advice welcome......please

Lemontoes......... Did I tell you I now have a boat? :lol:

Edited by lemontoes

Stockport is where the River Mersey starts. Pity it's not navigable all the way from Liverpool!

:lol:

It doesn't half meander though through the Heatons, Didsbury, Northenden, Sale, Stretford, Urmston and Flixton, where it flows into the ship canal. I think it can be done downstream in a canoe.