London to Leeds

LoneWolf

Featured Posts

Apperley Bridge Marina is very much still here - it's a top place - the geezer in the shop/chandlery is lovely & cheery & calls me 'flower' & they sell excel coal. It's full of boats

I dont think people even consider that they're being rude by peering in. I made a very sarcastic ".. peering in my home" comment to someone on Sunday & he jumped back & apologised and asked if it was rude. Next time i'll try & explain why it's rude without the sarcasm.

I usually remember to draw the curtains

Too right about the wind tunnel. Just when you have to go slow to let the crew off you're suddenly zooming sideways towards the wall. This was the moment my crew decided to make her way to the stern along the gunnell - i nearly had a heart attack

I'll keep an eye out for you & Blue Heron

Are you sure excel coal is full of boats :lol: seriously though your posts are very interesting :lol:

Are you sure excel coal is full of boats :lol: seriously though your posts are very interesting :lol:

did my punctuation let me down again i may stop using it completely

Thanks - this has rather become the thread to talk about me, you can ask questions if you like

How you doing with the boat lark then?

Edited by LoneWolf

did my punctuation let me down again i may stop using it completely

Thanks - this has rather become the thread to talk about me, you can ask questions if you like

How you doing with the boat lark then?

The two ends are finished and one is on the trailer ready to go to the yard on Thursday, hopefully I will get them both there on Thursday then the too- ing and fro- ing will begin :lol::lol:

The two ends are finished and one is on the trailer ready to go to the yard on Thursday, hopefully I will get them both there on Thursday then the too- ing and fro- ing will begin :lol::lol:

I have just been reading your thread - building your own hull is awesome. Nice work

I have just been reading your thread - building your own hull is awesome. Nice work

Thanks, it seems like it will be ages before I am roaming about like you are but I will keep at it, off to bed now to dream of another canal adventure......................... :lol:

Edited by soldthehouse