Mooring wardens

Jim and Paula

Featured Posts

If that is the case, I'm sorry for it.

Whilst I may set out to argue a case strongly, it is never my intention to bully anybody.

Nah. Im not that easily upset. I dont really think you are a bully.And we do on occasion agree on things

We just worry about you Dave. I think it's called 'Care in the Communitee'.

As you know, I am not a medical man, however you have exibited classic symptoms of the unbalanced in recent times such as 'denial', 'delusions of grandure', 'self-righteousness' and probably many others that I have not picked up on, and as you say all these noticed without even meeting you!!

I don't want to leap into this with both feet, but...

It is known (because they have said so themselves at various times) that a number of people on this forum do have diagnosed mental health problems (I and categorically NOT suggesting that either Dave or Tomsk are among them). What I am trying to say is that bandying this kind of language about is at best insensitive. If it is intended as a joke, it's not funny for those who are already affected by the stigma attached to mental illness of all kinds; and if it is intended as a serious suggested diagnosis then it is arrogant and possibly dangerous meddling. If it is intended as a cheap shot to try and rattle someone then it is bullying pure and simple.

When genuine and distressing psychiatric conditions start being used as cheap wind ups, then maybe it is time for the mods to step in.

I don't want to leap into this with both feet, but...

It is known (because they have said so themselves at various times) that a number of people on this forum do have diagnosed mental health problems (I and categorically NOT suggesting that either Dave or Tomsk are among them). What I am trying to say is that bandying this kind of language about is at best insensitive. If it is intended as a joke, it's not funny for those who are already affected by the stigma attached to mental illness of all kinds; and if it is intended as a serious suggested diagnosis then it is arrogant and possibly dangerous meddling. If it is intended as a cheap shot to try and rattle someone then it is bullying pure and simple.

When genuine and distressing psychiatric conditions start being used as cheap wind ups, then maybe it is time for the mods to step in.

I do have to say (for the first time in recent days) I totally agree with you...