Epping boatmans stove

boatboss

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
Hi

Does anyone know where we can obtain parts for an Epping stove we need a fire grate and rectangular hot plate

Boatboss

I hope you have sourced the spares you need - if not the telephone number has changed to 01216023260. The e-mail address is sales@narrowboatbrassware.co.uk.

I am always amased at how efficient and practical the stove is - in contrast to our highly sophisticated deisel cooker it is simple, reliable and never sulks

Regards

• 3 months later...
I hope you have sourced the spares you need - if not the telephone number has changed to 01216023260. The e-mail address is sales@narrowboatbrassware.co.uk.

I am always amased at how efficient and practical the stove is - in contrast to our highly sophisticated deisel cooker it is simple, reliable and never sulks

Regards

We decided to rebuild our life expired Epping - a few pictures here.

Enjoy

Tim

Hi

Does anyone know where we can obtain parts for an Epping stove we need a fire grate and rectangular hot plate

Boatboss

Try Brinklow. We were chucking all sorts out a few weeks ago from the 'store' I have some bits in there somewhere :lol: from when I rebuilt my range

We decided to rebuild our life expired Epping - a few pictures here.

Enjoy

Tim

We OK to copy and save these pics Tim? Might help me in later years as my memory fails me if I ever need to strip and rebuild my range again....................................

What did I just say ???????????????? :lol: D'oh

Try Brinklow. We were chucking all sorts out a few weeks ago from the 'store' I have some bits in there somewhere :lol: from when I rebuilt my range

We OK to copy and save these pics Tim? Might help me in later years as my memory fails me if I ever need to strip and rebuild my range again....................................

Snip

Please feel free to

Tim