Which loo

carl1963

Featured Posts

I've done self pump outs in a boat and I've done cassettes in a caravan - as the aptly (in this instance) Smelly put it above - sh*t stinks !

Do I want the occasional 15 minutes of a peg on my nose whilst holding a pipe or the frequent lug, splash and rinse of a cassette......hmmmmm....

Elsan blue can be used in both, so not a deciding factor....

hmmm...

Every 3 days or every 3 weeks..... now that IS a deciding factor

Pump out for me, I thank you !

Edited by US Marines

I remember seeing a hotel boat at Wellingborough pumping into buckets that the crew then carried to the sani station. Today at 11am I saw a 'gentleman' doing a self pump out into the canal. He was moored by a lock!

Both methods are free.

Sue

I remember seeing a hotel boat at Wellingborough pumping into buckets that the crew then carried to the sani station. Today at 11am I saw a 'gentleman' doing a self pump out into the canal. He was moored by a lock!

Both methods are free.

Sue

In the first the buckets are also cassettes within this usage and can be emptied at the sani station generally for free

but

pumping into the NENE at Wellingborough is defintely not allowed!!

AFTER MILLIONS OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, we are no nearer finding out what to do for the best.

If I may be so bold as to find a solution to part of the problem, get a masorator (spelling) before the holding tank and then the slurry can be pumped out or dumped overboard depending on where you are. The contents are basically fish food and Eastern Europeans eat the fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In London, etc, this was normal.