PO Box, Post Office, vs. Mail Boxes Etc

hturner80

Featured Posts

new to this, so we'll see how it goes...

just a quick one to hopefully help if anyone is having trouble getting a safe address to use like i was.

i use an address with Mail Boxes Etc Birmingham (they are ones in most major cities). it provides me and my business with a 'proper' address for mail and parcels - which they sign for. but unlike a PO Box where its obviously not a physical address, the address can be written for example, Suite 123, Main City Rd, Major City, Postcode, so its looks and is a proper address, usually on a posh road in a major city.

you get a proper (safe deposit style) box and 24hr access to your mail which is handy for obvious reasons.

i hope that helps someone one day!

i have just alerted Cancer research, help the aged and Malnourished citizens of Malawi to the kind benefactor who lives at 123 posh house, even posher street, Birminghams address so they can post some collection bags immediately.

does anyone know the Jehova's number, can send them round to 123 as well. :lol:

Welcome to the board...

I know what you mean about MBE, they're well handy if a tad pricey at twice the price of a PO Box; the "no questions asked" policy is at a cost.

We had one for 6 months at the same place. One problem I found when I changed address at the bank was when they asked "how is there so many flats in one of those buldings?" so I had to explain... Admittedly when the bank's on the same street as the MBE depot it can get a bit awkward.