Insurance - current recommendations ?

Nickhlx

Featured Posts

Nautical Insurance Services Ltd 01702 470811

http://www.nautical-insurance.co.uk

Highly recommended.

Our 57ft NB £170 fully comp: inc: £3m Public liability in Oct 08

Had to make a claim in Dec 08 for broken window on neighbouring NB and drowned new starter battery [don't ask] total claim over £450, paid out full amount within 2 weeks and have kept claim open in case of any further expenses, I've only just received a letter asking if they can now close it, 3 months after the claim.

Extremely helpful when making the claim and no quibbling, even told me they wouldn't be reducing the claim in line with my excess of £300.00 because at the time of the incident we were moored in our marina.

Can't fault them.

John

Nautical Insurance Services Ltd 01702 470811

http://www.nautical-insurance.co.uk

Highly recommended.

Our 57ft NB £170 fully comp: inc: £3m Public liability in Oct 08

Had to make a claim in Dec 08 for broken window on neighbouring NB and drowned new starter battery [don't ask] total claim over £450, paid out full amount within 2 weeks and have kept claim open in case of any further expenses, I've only just received a letter asking if they can now close it, 3 months after the claim.

Extremely helpful when making the claim and no quibbling, even told me they wouldn't be reducing the claim in line with my excess of £300.00 because at the time of the incident we were moored in our marina.

Can't fault them.

John

Thanks for that recommendation - I tried for an online quote but fell at the "vessel make" question as neither the hull builder nor the fitting out company satisfied their options list... ( both long-standing established companies ) so will phone them tomorrow

Regards,

Nick

Edited by Nickhlx