Fantasy Boat Build,

Featured Posts

In the same way that you have a holding tank for your waste, I'd like a boat with a holding tank for its wash. Then when you pass a moored boat, instead of slowing down you direct the wash into the holding tank. After passing the boat without distiurbing it you empty the tank again when you are not passing any boats (or only passing one that you don't mind upsetting)

I absoflipinllutely luv this idea. We live on line on the ashby and i have just given up berating boaters asking them to slow down. trouble is most of them are weekend warriors, for the most part hire boaters go so slow they loose abiltity to steer effectively. Got me note book and pen ready... Suppose some politically correct loony is going to accuse me of being an anti human rights radical so and so

I would like loads of extra dimensions, and a "stargate" style device thingy that connected to the planet of nymphomaniacs, I would also like a small (I'm not greedy) gravity generator, and a toilet that discharged vertically, for yobs on bridges and a terminator robot that would do the locks when I couldn't be bothered. And a greenhouse. And a pub. And an infinite improbability drive. I quite like the color changing idea too.

And Marvin. I like Marvin.

Edited to include Marvin

Edited by blueprince