Can You Help

cazz

Featured Posts

Hi

Can you help we met a couple today looking for their son who is cruisung the oxford canal.

He is on a fibre glass boat called pickled egg and it is burgandy and white. left from tamworth four weeks ago and heading for oxford.

If you see this boat can you ask the young man to phone home urgently. they have been walking the canal as much as they can to find him with no luck.

Thanks

Cazz

Well I can't help but that reminds me of those messages the BBC used to broadcast on long wave just before the 6pm news." Will Mr and Mrs Earnest Smith who are currently travelling in France on a motoring holiday please contact their son Stanley Smith, who has urgent news for them". Do they still do that or has the mobile phone made the service redundant?

Hi

Can you help we met a couple today looking for their son who is cruisung the oxford canal.

He is on a fibre glass boat called pickled egg and it is burgandy and white. left from tamworth four weeks ago and heading for oxford.

If you see this boat can you ask the young man to phone home urgently. they have been walking the canal as much as they can to find him with no luck.

Thanks

Cazz

:lol: Hi

I work with a hire fleet on the south oxford and the thames I will inform all staff to keep an eye out for the boat.

Regards

Tim

Have they tried BW? When we first came onto the canals we were told that in an emergency we could be found within 24hrs. That was awhile ago when BW had bank staff but I would have thought the info collected by mooring wardens etc could help.

Sue

Have they tried BW? When we first came onto the canals we were told that in an emergency we could be found within 24hrs.

After a family emergency, BW found my sister inside 24 minutes. Apparently they were watering up at a sanitary station when the man came and put out the sign.

Hi

Thanks

Cazz

Call every pub on the canal!

Hi there Cazz,

i've spotted a boat called Pickled Egg on the coventry canal at Hartshill. I initially passed it on Saturday and did so again to day (Sunday). It has the name as a sort of diagram with an egg in a jar stuck to the side, if that helps in identification. It also as a wooden frame attached to the back with blue string, looks like its to carry something behind.

Hope this is some help to you,

Nigel.

Hi

Thanks everyone for replying. They have tried bw but hdnt heard anything. They left and forgot to give us their phone number so cannot let them no where he is but we did tell them to come on here so hopefully they have found him on the cov canal. again thanks we new someone would spot him.

Thanks

cazz