Bright coloured 10cm (4in) tiles

Featured Posts

I am putting a new hearth into Maggie and I wanted to use bright colured 10cm tiles (red, dark green, yellow, dark blue, white) randomly arranged as I have seen on several other boats.

I have so far visited two DIY chains and two tile superstores and all they have in 10cm are pastel coloured ones while I want some with vibrant colours. I have seen vibrant larger tiles but don't really want to use big tiles.

I have seen what I want on other boats and in kitchens so they must be available. Any one know of a supplier

I am putting a new hearth into Maggie and I wanted to use bright colured 10cm tiles (red, dark green, yellow, dark blue, white) randomly arranged as I have seen on several other boats.

I have so far visited two DIY chains and two tile superstores and all they have in 10cm are pastel coloured ones while I want some with vibrant colours. I have seen vibrant larger tiles but don't really want to use big tiles.

I have seen what I want on other boats and in kitchens so they must be available. Any one know of a supplier

26620[/snapback]

topps for tiles do them in that size and in all bright colours :smiley_offtopic:

I have just finished re-tiling my Kitchen at home with 10cm tiles, which we got from a warehouse in Ayelsbury. I think it was called Tile Clearing (or Clearance) House.They had all colours including a bright yellow ochre, Dark green and a bright rusty Red. The ones I got have a slightly dimpled effect on the Glaze but those were about to be discontinued and replaced with the same colurs but smooth surface. If it is any help I have about 80 white and ten dark green ones which are surplus to requirements, (someone changed her mind over colours !!!)

Edited by David Schweizer

Just found the place :-

Tile Clearing House

They have about thirtyfive outlets so ther should be on fairly near to you Their website address is :- www.tileclearinghouse.co.uk

Edited by David Schweizer